Hardy Mirza the ASIAN IDOL!

Sunday, December 16, 2007

The result is OUT. Hardy Mirza is the 1st ASIAN Idol! Is so surreal. My jaw literally dropped when the result was announced. He has gone a long way.. since his days in Temasek Poly. I nicknamed him "bag kuning" back then. He was the shy, decent guy carrying a bright yellow havesack. I remembered him liking this particular gal... but that is another story.

None of the judges rooted for him. Nobody expected him to win. Shame to say, though I voted for him, I wasn't expecting for him to grab the title either. Is just so unbelievable. I mean he was against other big countries with millions of population. His chance did seem slim against those giants. But I'm glad he persevere and not deter by this very fact and went on to compete for the title. He sang and won the hearts of many.

Hardy Mirza, u make Singapore proud. Congratulation, "bag kuning"!

0 comments: